Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader in open standards-based unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), today honored top-performing partners from around the world at an awards ceremony during TEAM Polycom 2013, the company’s annual sales and partner conference, held in Vancouver, British Columbia, February 4-7, 2013. The Polycom Partner Awards recognize companies for leadership in each of the major partner categories and for excellence in the areas of services, innovation, integration, and industry focus. In total, Polycom honored 70 companies for their achievements in 2012.
“We are thrilled to recognize and honor these top-performing partners who really went above and beyond to meet the needs of our joint customers,” said Ron Myers, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Channels, Polycom. “We serve a growing customer base, and an increasingly diverse one, as the power of video collaboration is fast becoming a business requirement for every organization, large and small. The Polycom Partner Award winners highlight how together we best meet the solution, service, and support needs of our customers. Our partners are absolutely critical to our success and these awards shine a spotlight so we can all learn from their achievements.”
The Polycom Partner Awards recognize global partners whose achievements impact Polycom's business on a worldwide basis, theater awards for each of the company's five operating regions, and country awards to partners that primarily do business within a single country. In addition to awards recognizing leaders in each key category, Polycom also recognizes partners with the Excellence Awards:
- Excellence in Services recognizes partners who excelled in services, customer satisfaction and engagement with Polycom's services and sales teams.
- Excellence in Innovation honors partners who demonstrated a unique or innovative approach to implementing Polycom solutions.
- Excellence in Integration spotlights partners that successfully integrated Polycom solutions with a UC platform from a strategic alliance partner.
- Excellence in Industry recognizes partners that were successful in pursuing business within a major vertical industry, such as education, healthcare, or government.
Award winners are part of the Polycom Partner Network, a global ecosystem of alliance and channel partners. The nearly 7,000 Polycom Partner Network members embrace and extend Polycom's open standards-based video collaboration solutions to deliver comprehensive UC&C solutions for the enterprise as well as applications to support a growing number of use cases across vertical industries such as healthcare, education, government, manufacturing, financial services, media and entertainment. As part of the Polycom Partner Network, technology providers, ISVs, solution advisors, integrators, service providers, and other companies can work with Polycom and each other to deliver tailored solutions for the multi-faceted needs of today’s organizations.Partners were nominated and reviewed by a panel of Polycom’s worldwide and theater executives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV