BEIJING, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- eLong, Inc. (Nasdaq: LONG - News ), a leading online travel service provider in China, today announced that the Company will participate in the CIMB Asia Pacific Leaders' Conference to be held on March 4 and 5, 2013 at Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City. Mr. Mike Doyle, CFO of the Company, is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors on both days March 4 and 5, EST.
For additional information, please contact your CIMB representative.
About eLong, Inc.eLong, Inc. (Nasdaq: LONG - News) is a leader in online hotel reservations in China offering over 39,000 domestic hotels and 160,000 international hotels in more than 200 countries worldwide. eLong uses innovative technology to enable travelers to make informed hotel and air ticket booking decisions through its convenient website and mobile ( iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone) applications and easy to use tools such as destination guides, photos, virtual tours, maps and user reviews. eLong provides 24-hour customer support and the ability to fulfill domestic and international air ticket reservations across China. eLong's largest shareholders are Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) and Tencent Holdings Ltd. (HKSE: 0700). eLong operates websites including www.elong.com, www.elong.net. For more information, please contact: eLong, Inc.Investor Relations Tel: +86-10-6436-7570Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE eLong, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV