7 Truly Luxurious Gift Experiences for Valentine's Day 2013
1. Sir Richard Branson's heart-shaped island
Located off the coast of Australia, Makepeace Island, owned by Sir Richard Branson, is available to those who really want to say "I love you" in a grand way. The island is designed in Balinese style and includes a main house, a four-bedroom guesthouse, a few villas, a boathouse and a spa. A night's rental ranges from $7,900 to $14,990 depending on the number of guests. For information, visit makepeaceisland.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts