7 Truly Luxurious Gift Experiences for Valentine's Day 2013
SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) -- There are those who will head to the local drugstore and buy their loved one a cardboard, heart-shaped box of chocolates for Valentine's Day.
And there are those who will get their loved one a heart-shaped island. Yes, an island. Off the coast of Australia.
This year, what's hot in luxury for Valentine's Day is the overall experience, says Mila Pantovich, lifestyle editor for JustLuxe.com.
"It's not just about getting a knickknack or gadget, but more along the lines of giving someone wine if they love wine -- and also a weekend trip in Napa Valley as an extension of that gift. It's about doing something you share together," Pantovich says. "It should be an experience. One that creates memories you can remember down the line. And you can take that as far as you want in terms of luxury."With that in mind, here's our own selection of unique and truly exclusive luxury gifts for your significant other in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV