LAS VEGAS, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coming soon to The Adventuredome at Circus Circus Las Vegas, roller coaster fans get ready for negative G drops, gravity-defying turns and over-the-edge twists! Only the second of its kind in the United States, El Loco, The Adventuredome's newest roller coaster, will offer thrill seekers a unique and exhilarating ride experience in a custom and compact design guaranteed to excite all.
The Adventuredome will begin construction on El Loco in the coming weeks and the coaster will be ready for screams and thrills in December.
Designed by S&S Worldwide, Inc., the world's leading manufacturer of vertical and family thrill rides, El Loco roller coasters are famous for their record-breaking steep first drops and one-of-a-kind moves. With only five other El Loco coasters worldwide, the addition of the ride to America's largest indoor theme park will provide Vegas visitors an exclusive opportunity.
"The addition of El Loco to The Adventuredome is a significant move in our efforts to entice a new generation of roller coaster lovers," said Tom Nolan, vice president of operations for The Adventuredome.Accompanied by a customized soundtrack, El Loco will deliver new and unique coaster elements that drop, turn and twist the rider in ways not previously experienced. Riders will ascend 70 feet before diving over and under in a backwards motion, delivering a negative 1.5 "vertical-G". The ride's unique elements, including a 45-degree outwardly banked turn, a greater-than-straight-down diving drop, and a 180-degree turn that races over the edge into a barrel roll, will provide guests with an extraordinarily thrilling adventure. Offering one of the smoothest rides in the business, El Loco's innovative, four-person cars feature an open design which will give riders the feeling of flying during the 75-second ride along 1,300 feet of track.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV