PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT), a real estate investment trust that primarily invests in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets, announced today that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Stan Kurland, and President and Chief Operating Officer, David Spector, will present at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum to be held in Miami, FL, on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
The live audio webcast will be available online at www.PennyMac-REIT.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived for a limited time.
About PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust is a mortgage real estate investment trust that invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The Company trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PMT" and is externally managed by PNMAC Capital Management, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company, LLC. Additional information about the Company is available at www.pennymacmortgageinvestmenttrust.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV