James Czirr, Executive Chairman of Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GALT), the leading developer of therapeutics that target galectin proteins to treat fibrosis and cancer, will be a guest on “The RedChip Money Report”™ television program featuring emerging growth companies on FOX Business News, Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern.
“The RedChip Money Report”™ delivers insightful commentary on small-cap investing, interviews with Wall Street analysts, financial book reviews, as well as featured interviews with executives of public companies. The show is hosted by Dave Gentry, a leading authority on small-cap stocks and president of RedChip, an international small-cap research firm and an Inc. 5000 company. The program airs in a paid programming block with the network http://www.redchip.com/media/mediamain.asp?page=redchiptv&pl=PLgBW00-WEinAN4lnGanOG7hEJALqRJzAi&from=services.
WHO: James Czirr, Executive Chairman, Galectin Therapeutics
WHAT: FOX Business News “The RedChip Money Report”WHEN: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 2:30 PM, Eastern About Galectin Therapeutics Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GALT) is developing promising carbohydrate-based therapies for the treatment of fibrotic liver disease and cancer based on the Company's unique understanding of galectin proteins, key mediators of biologic function. We are leveraging extensive scientific and development expertise as well as established relationships with external sources to achieve cost effective and efficient development. We are pursuing a clear development pathway to clinical enhancement and commercialization for our lead compounds in liver fibrosis and cancer. Additional information is available at www.galectintherapeutics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV