GAHANNA, Ohio, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Scott McComb, Chairman, President & CEO of Heartland Bank is pleased to announce Heartland Bank's continued commitment to downtown Columbus. When Heartland Bank opened its doors in 2006 at 65 E. State Street, it was in response to client demand and to take advantage of the housing growth and other development opportunities coming to downtown Columbus.
"After 7 years of serving the downtown Columbus community, we are ready to put down roots and buy our own location at the corner of State and High. The corner of State and High is the gateway to the Southern portion of downtown which has been revitalized by visionaries such as Bill Schottenstein and is growing new units everyday. We believe this new location will give us increased visibility and opportunity to expand our relationships and community involvement in downtown Columbus," stated McComb. "We are particularly excited about the new ticker and prominent video display making Heartland Bank more recognizable in the downtown community. Not only will we be featuring innovative bank products and services, but we will showcase our clients, local events and organizations that we have partnered with over the years through our philanthropic endeavors. Heartland Bank has partnered with Bill Schottenstein and Arshot Investment Corporation for location development, video signage and design of 101 S. High Street."
When talking about Heartland, McComb said, "Some people prefer to deal with a community bank because they have a better chance of being heard. Heartland Bank is the kind of bank where you are known and where your business is appreciated. I invite you to come on over to Heartland, Where Banking Feels Good!"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV