NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) announced today that it has received commitments from lenders to reprice its $1.82 billion senior secured credit facility due October 2017. The term loan will now bear interest at an annual rate of LIBOR + 3.50% with a 1.00% LIBOR floor, a reduction from the prior rate of LIBOR + 4.50% with a 1.25% LIBOR floor. In connection with the repricing, the Company will pay lenders a prepayment fee of 1.0% of the approximately $1.71 billion outstanding on the facility at repricing. Call protection for lenders was extended from October 15, 2013 to December 31, 2013. All other terms of the credit facility remained the same.
J.P. Morgan acted as Lead Left Bookrunner and J.P. Morgan, Barclays and BofA Merrill Lynch served as Joint Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners.
* * *iStar Financial Inc. (NYSE: SFI) is a fully-integrated finance and investment company focused on the commercial real estate industry. The Company provides custom-tailored investment capital to high-end private and corporate owners of real estate and invests directly across a range of real estate sectors. The Company, which is taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT"), has invested more than $35 billion over the past two decades. Additional information on iStar Financial is available on the Company's website at www.istarfinancial.com.
SOURCE iStar Financial Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV