- Fourth quarter net income increased sharply to $2.1 million, or $0.51 per diluted share, from $1.3 million, or $0.33 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Achieved record annual net income of $8.1 million in 2012, an increase of 33% from $6.1 million in 2011. On a per diluted share basis, net income was $1.95 compared with $1.49 in the prior year period.
- Net interest income increased 6.9% in 2012 over 2011.
- Return on average equity improved to 11.20% in 2012 compared with 9.17% in 2011.
- Credit quality continued to improve in the fourth quarter. The ratio of non-performing loans and leases to total loans and leases decreased from 2.60% to 1.41% year over year.
Evans Bancorp Reports 59% Increase In Net Income For The 2012 Fourth Quarter And Record Results For The Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts