WAUKEGAN, Ill., Feb. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced plans to release fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 financial results on Thursday, March 7, 2013, after the market closes.
Coleman Cable has scheduled its conference call for Friday, March 8, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. central time. Hosting the call will be Gary Yetman, president and CEO, Richard Burger, executive vice president and CFO and Alan Bergschneider, vice president-finance. A live broadcast of Coleman Cable's conference call, along with accompanying visuals, will be available on-line through the Company's Web site at http://investors.colemancable.com/events.cfm . The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Coleman Cable, Inc.Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical, commercial, industrial, and automotive industries. With extensive design and production capabilities and a long-standing dedication to customer service, Coleman Cable, Inc. is the preferred choice of cable and wire users throughout North America. For more information, visit www.colemancable.com The Coleman Cable, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6583 CCIX-G
CONTACT: Investor Contacts: Philip Kranz Dresner Corporate Services 312-780-7240 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV