VORNADO REALTY TRUST (NYSE: VNO) announced today that it will file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and issue its fourth quarter and full year earnings release on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, after the New York Stock Exchange has closed. The Company will host its earnings conference call and audio webcast on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 800-446-2782 (domestic) or 847-413-3235 (international) and indicating to the operator the passcode 34178055. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available from 12:30 p.m. ET on February 27, 2013 through March 29, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 and enter the passcode 34178055#.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available on Vornado’s website at www.vno.com and an online playback of the webcast will be available on the website for 90 days following the conference call.
In addition, the Company has listed its expected earnings release and call dates for the remainder of 2013 below and on its website.
|First Quarter 2013 Earnings|
|Announce After Market Close||Monday, May 6|
|Conference Call / Webcast||Tuesday, May 7 at 10:00 AM ET|
|Second Quarter 2013 Earnings|
|Announce After Market Close||Monday, August 5|
|Conference Call / Webcast||Tuesday, August 6 at 10:00 AM ET|
|Third Quarter 2013 Earnings|
|Announce After Market Close||Monday, November 4|
|Conference Call / Webcast||Tuesday, November 5 at 10:00 AM ET|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV