ACE Cash Express, Inc. Announces Earnings Date And Conference Call For Noteholders To Discuss Fiscal Year 2013 Second Quarter Results
DALLAS, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ACE Cash Express, Inc. announced that on February 14, 2013, it will provide fiscal 2013 second quarter financial results to Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, the trustee under the Indenture dated as of February 10, 2011 governing the Company's 11% Senior Secured Notes due 2019. The Company also announced it will host a conference call for Noteholders on Friday, February 15, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. CST to discuss fiscal 2013 second quarter financial results.
Noteholders should contact Sue Pressler, Vice President of Financial Reporting of ACE Cash Express, Inc. to obtain access to the Company's financial statements and information concerning the conference call.
About ACE ACE Cash Express, Inc. is a leading retailer of financial services, including short-term consumer loans, check cashing, prepaid debit card, and bill payment services, and the largest owner and operator of check cashing stores in the United States and the second largest owner and operator of short-term consumer loan stores in the United States. ACE focuses on serving consumers, many of whom seek alternatives to traditional banking relationships in order to gain convenient and immediate access to financial services.SOURCE ACE Cash Express, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV