MFDA Hearing Panel Issues Decision And Reasons (Penalty) In The Matter Of Scott Kelly
TORONTO, Feb. 7, 2013 /CNW/ - A Hearing Panel of the MFDA's Central Regional Council has issued its Decision and Reasons (Penalty) in connection with penalty and costs submissions which took place in Toronto, Ontario on January 15, 2013.
The conduct phase of the hearing took place on October 12, 2012, following which the Hearing Panel issued its Decision and Reasons (Misconduct) dated October 23, 2012 in which the Panel announced that the allegations set out in the Notice of Hearing had been established.
The MFDA is the self-regulatory organization for Canadian mutual fund dealers, regulating the operations, standards of practice and business conduct of its 115 Members and their approximately 80,000 Approved Persons with a mandate to protect investors and the public interest.SOURCE Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV