- the amendment and restatement of Rite Aid’s existing revolving credit facility;
- the refinancing of Rite Aid’s $1.039 billion Tranche 2 Term Loan due 2014 and a cash tender offer for Rite Aid’s $410.0 million aggregate principal amount of 9.750% Senior Secured Notes due 2016 with the proceeds of a new $1.125 billion first lien term loan, together with borrowings under the amended revolving credit facility. Rite Aid has currently received signed commitments for a $1.5 billion revolving credit facility. To the extent that Rite Aid receives additional commitments for the revolving credit facility, these proceeds will be used to prepay a portion of its $331.7 million Tranche 5 Term Loan due 2018;
- a cash tender offer for Rite Aid’s $470.0 million aggregate principal amount of 10.375% Senior Secured Notes due 2016 with the proceeds from a new $470 million second lien term loan,together with borrowings under the amended revolving credit facility ; and
- a cash tender offer for Rite Aid’s $180.3 million aggregate principal amount of 6.875% Senior Debentures due 2013 with available cash.
Rite Aid Provides Update On Debt Refinancing Transactions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.