Edgen Group Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Year End 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call Schedule
Edgen Group Inc. (the “Company” or “Edgen Group”) (NYSE: EDG) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results on Thursday, March 14, 2013 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet, for Friday, March 15, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time).
To access the conference call live over the Internet, please log onto Edgen Group's website, http://www.edgengroup.com, and go to the “Investor Relations” webpage at least fifteen minutes prior to the start time to register, download and install any necessary software. To participate in the conference call, interested parties in the United States may dial 1-877-317-6016 and international parties may dial 1-412-317-6016. To access the conference call, please call at least ten minutes prior to the start time.
For those who are unable to listen to the live call, a replay will be available by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (United States) and 1-412-317-0088 (International) and using the conference number 10024937. A replay of the conference call will also be available at Edgen Group's website for 90 days following the date the webcast is posted.
About Edgen GroupEdgen Group is a leading global distributor of specialized products and services to the energy sector and industrial infrastructure markets, including steel pipe, valves, quenched and tempered and high yield heavy plate and related components. Edgen Group is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Additional information is available at www.edgengroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV