Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) announced today that Andrew Lundquist has resigned his position on the Company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Lundquist has accepted a position with ConocoPhillips Company. Mr. Lundquist joined Coeur’s board in 2005 and served as Chairman of the Company’s Environmental, Health, Safety and Social Responsibility Committee and on the Executive Committee.
"On behalf of the Board of Directors and the Company, I’d like to extend my sincere gratitude to Andrew for his contributions to Coeur over the years,” said Mitchell J. Krebs, Coeur’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “Andrew was a dedicated and insightful director and was an invaluable resource. We wish him all the best in his new role.”
Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation is the largest U.S.-based primary silver producer and a growing gold producer. The Company built and commenced production from three wholly-owned, long-lived mines between 2008 and 2010: the San Bartolomé silver mine in Bolivia, the Palmarejo silver-gold mine in Mexico and the Kensington gold mine in Alaska. Further production has commenced from a new heap leach pad at Coeur's long-time Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada. The Company also owns a non-operating interest in a silver-base metal mine in Australia. Coeur conducts ongoing exploration activities near and within its properties in Argentina, Mexico, Alaska, Nevada and Bolivia. In addition, Coeur owns strategic minority shareholdings in eight silver and gold development companies in North and South America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV