First Trust Advisors L.P. (“FTA”) announced today that its Leveraged Finance Investment Team, portfolio manager for the First Trust Senior Floating Rate Income Fund II (NYSE: FCT), intends to host a conference call on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 4:15 P.M. Eastern Time . The purpose of the call is to hear the Fund’s portfolio management team provide an update for the Fund.
-- Dial-in Number: (866) 865-6631; International (706) 679-1727; and Passcode # 88747258. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
-- Telephone Replay: (800) 585-8367; International (404) 537-3406; and Passcode # 88747258. The replay will be available after the call until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 21, 2013.
FTA has served as the Fund’s investment advisor since the Fund’s inception. The Leveraged Finance Investment Team of FTA assumed the day-to-day responsibility for management of the Fund’s portfolio on October 10, 2010. FTA, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management and financial advisory services, with collective assets under management or supervision of over $67 billion as of January 31, 2013, through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed accounts.If you have questions about the Fund that you would like answered on the call, please email your questions to email@example.com and refer to FCT. The Fund’s daily closing price and net asset value per share as well as other information can be found at www.ftportfolios.com or by calling (800) 988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV