The week of February 11, the Tour for Diversity in Medicine will travel to the following universities in Texas:
|-- Monday, February 11||The University of Texas at El Paso|
|-- Tuesday, February 12||The University of Texas at San Antonio|
|-- Wednesday, February 13||Texas A&M International University, Laredo|
|-- Thursday, February 14||Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi|
|-- Friday, February 15||Prairie View A&M University|
|-- Saturday, February 16||Texas Southern University, Houston|
“As the United States becomes more racially and ethnically diverse, our nation’s health care providers must be able to respond to the wide variety of patient perspectives in order to provide the best possible care,” said Gillian Barclay, D.D.S., Dr.PH., the Aetna Foundation’s vice president and director of national grant making. “The Aetna Foundation is pleased to be a founding sponsor of the Tour for Diversity in Medicine and once again support these dedicated doctors as they help achieve more diversity in the next generation of health care providers. Our support for the tours is part of our ongoing work to develop health care leaders from underrepresented communities.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV