C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (“C.H. Robinson”) (Nasdaq: CHRW) announced that its Board of Directors today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 35 cents ($0.35) per share, payable on March 29, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 1, 2013.
C.H. Robinson has distributed regular dividends for more than twenty-five years. As of February 7, 2013, there were approximately 161,293,869 shares outstanding.
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., is a global provider of multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions, serving over 42,000 customers through a network of 250 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, and Australia. C.H. Robinson is one of the largest third-party logistics companies in the world, with 2012 total revenues of $11.3 billion. For more information about our company, visit our Web site at www.chrobinson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV