Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the appointment of Bryan Lamkin to the position of senior vice president of corporate development. Lamkin will drive Adobe’s corporate strategy and mergers and acquisitions, reporting to Adobe president and CEO Shantanu Narayen.
Lamkin worked for Adobe from 1992-2006 in a variety of senior product roles, including senior vice president for the digital media solutions business, where he established Adobe’s market-leading position with Photoshop and the Creative Suite. Since leaving Adobe, Lamkin has gained broad experience in social media, advertising, mobile and cloud solutions, serving as senior vice president of consumer products for Yahoo, executive in residence at Sutter Hill Ventures and New Enterprise Associates and CEO of two venture-funded startups.
“Bryan brings deep expertise in both the creative and digital marketing worlds to our leadership team,” said Narayen. “His breadth of experience will be a great asset as we shape our strategy for bringing the Creative Cloud and Marketing Cloud together. As we continue to transform the business, Bryan’s strategic and leadership skills will help us move even more quickly to seize the market opportunities in front of us. It’s great to have him back.”
He holds bachelors and masters degrees from University of California, Berkeley.About Adobe Systems Incorporated Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV