KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced it was selected by PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang, to provide licensing, engineering services and proprietary equipment for a new 2000 MTPD ammonia and 2750 MTPD urea plant located in Palembang, South Sumatra, Indonesia.
The plant will be designed using KBR’s Purifier technology, which has demonstrated higher reliability than conventional designs and offers the lowest proven energy consumption in the industry. Construction of the grassroots facility is part of a consortium between Rekayasa and Toyo Engineering. Rekayasa will be responsible for the Ammonia and Toyo Engineering Corporation will be responsible for Urea.
“We are proud to provide our technology to help PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang meet the rising need of ammonia and urea production,” said John Derbyshire, President, KBR Technology. “KBR’s Purifier technology yields an extremely reliable, robust, low-energy plant, which will enable our customer to operate more efficiently.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV