TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLMN) will release the fourth quarter and full-year results for the periods ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, February 21, 2013, after the market closes, and will host a conference call to review its financial results on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM ET.
To access the live call, dial (888) 822-9375, or (817) 727-4626 for international participants. A replay will be available beginning two hours after the call and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 for international callers. The replay will be available until Sunday, March 24, 2013. The conference ID for the live call and replay is 94351585.
The call will also be webcast live from the Company's website at http://www.bloominbrands.com under the Investors section. An archive of this webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the call.About Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is a portfolio of founder-inspired restaurant brands comprised of Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and Roy's with more than 1,450 restaurants throughout 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 19 countries.
CONTACT: Bloomin' Brands, Inc. Investor Relations Mark W. Seymour, Jr. (813) 830-5311 Investor@bloominbrands.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV