Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) is constructing a 55-mile extension of its previously announced Mississippian Lime pipeline to service growing production in the Mississippian Lime resource play of western Oklahoma and southwest Kansas.
The Mississippian Lime pipeline extension, which is expected to be brought into service in the fourth quarter of 2013, will provide up to 75,000 barrels per day of crude oil throughput capacity from Coldwater in Comanche County, Kansas to Byron in Alfalfa County, Okla. From Byron, crude oil will flow on PAA’s Mississippian Lime pipeline to its terminal in Cushing, Okla. The pipeline extension is supported by a long-term commitment from an area producer.
For additional commercial information on the Mississippian Lime pipeline or this extension, please contact:
|Laura Williams||Steve Misner|
|Dir. – Pipeline Commercial Operations||Mgr. – Pipeline Business Development|
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE:PNG), PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV