Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT), a provider of widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers, today announced that it will participate at the following conferences in February:
- On Monday, February 11 th, the Company will be hosting investor meetings at the KBW Cards, Payments & Financial Technology Symposium at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York, NY.
- On Wednesday, February 13 th, the Company will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA. The presentation will begin at 2:40PM ET. Investors and interested parties can access this presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.ir.greendot.com.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a Bank Holding Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. Its market leading brand of prepaid debit cards and prepaid reload services are available to consumers at more than 60,000 retail locations nationwide and online at
greendot.com. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with technology offices in Mountain View, California and Westlake Village, California and its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV