PMC® (Nasdaq: PMCS), the semiconductor innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store big data, announced today that Travis Karr, vice president and general manager of PMC’s Enterprise Storage division, will speak on the panel, ESDM Product Development: Domestic & Global Company Experiences, at the upcoming India Semiconductor Association Vision Summit. The event will be held on February 14 th, 2013, at the Sheraton Bangalore in Bangalore, India, and the presentation is scheduled to begin at 16:00 PM IST.
About the Panel: Product development requires deep R&D pockets, proximity to end customers and the ability to quickly scale to meet growing demand. In addition, conceptualizing new products that address the often hidden needs of consumers requires different skill sets. During this session, Mr. Karr, along with other industry leaders, will present relevant case studies highlighting the pitfalls to avoid and success factors to emulate while driving product development in India.
PMC (Nasdaq:PMCS) is the semiconductor innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store big data. Building on a track record of technology leadership, the company is driving innovation across storage, optical and mobile networks. PMC’s highly integrated solutions increase performance and enable next-generation services to accelerate the network transformation. For more information, visit: www.pmcs.com. Follow PMC on Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS.© Copyright PMC-Sierra, Inc. 2013. All rights reserved. PMC and PMC-SIERRA are registered trademarks of PMC-Sierra, Inc. in the United States and other countries, and PMCS is a trademark of PMC-Sierra, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. PMC is the corporate brand of PMC-Sierra.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV