Attorney Advertising. The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Metals USA Holdings Corp (“Metals USA” or the “Company”) [NYSE: MUSA] arising out of the proposed acquisition of Metals USA by Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co (“Reliance”).
On Wednesday, February 6, 2013, Metals USA and Reliance announced that Reliance will acquire Metals USA pursuant to an Agreement and Plan of Merger under which Metals USA stockholders will receive cash of $20.65 in exchange for each share of Metals USA common stock. However, the Company may not have adequately shopped itself before entering into this transaction and, pursuant to this proposed transaction, Reliance may be underpaying for Metals USA, thus unlawfully harming Metals USA shareholders.
Wolf Haldenstein has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts. Please visit the Wolf Haldenstein website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about the firm.
If you own Metals USA common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:Gregory Nespole or Derek BehnkeWolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP270 Madison AvenueNew York, New York 10016Phone Numbers: (800) 575-0735(212) 545-4600 Email: email@example.com Classmember@whafh.com Website: http://www.whafh.comAttorney Advertising. Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV