Metals Slump After Dollar Rallies On ECB Comments
Soybeans for March delivery dropped a fraction of a cent to end at $14.8675 a bushel.
In other energy trading, wholesale gasoline for March fell 3.98 cents to $2.9999 per gallon. Natural gas for the same month fell 13 cents to $3.2850 per 1,000 cubic feet. Heating oil for March gained 1.37 cents to finish at $3.1995 a gallon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV