NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nickelodeon brings treasured literary icon Peter Rabbit to life with the debut of the brand-new CG-animated preschool series, Peter Rabbit , on Tuesday, Feb. 19, at 12 p.m. (ET/PT). The series is a fresh re-imagining of the popular Beatrix Potter children's books based on Peter Rabbit, which have sold over 250 million copies worldwide and been translated into 35 languages. Peter Rabbit features educational goals that encourage preschoolers to learn problem-solving and interpersonal skills, self-efficacy, resilience, positive re-framing and fostering an interest in and respect for nature. Peter Rabbit is produced in conjunction with Silvergate Media and animated by Brown Bag Films.
"This beloved bunny has touched families for many generations and Nickelodeon continues his legacy with brand-new Peter Rabbit stories for them to enjoy," said Teri Weiss, EVP, Production and Development, Nickelodeon Preschool. "This series captures the spirit of Potter's timeless books, while adding high stakes adventures to illustrate that with determination and friendship, you can overcome even the toughest of obstacles."
The series follows Peter, a mischievous, charming and brave rabbit who overcomes obstacles, outwits predators and avoids danger. Clever, resilient and funny, Peter Rabbit wants to grow up to be just like his late father and carries his journal (a guide to everything you to need to know to be a good rabbit) on his fun and exciting adventures with his best friends Benjamin Bunny and Lily Bobtail. Set in Potter's treasured Lake District, Peter lives in a world where behind every rock there is a surprise to discover and where dangers (be it a sly fox or bad-tempered badger) lurk around every corner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV