PA Secretary Of Commonwealth Announces List Of Candidates And Committees That Missed Campaign Finance Filing Deadline
HARRISBURG, Pa., Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Secretary of the Commonwealth Carol Aichele today announced the list of candidates and candidates' authorized committees that failed to file campaign finance reports for the reporting period ending Jan. 31.
A candidate or candidate's committee is considered noncompliant with the campaign finance reporting law if a late fee is owed or the required report has not been submitted for the current reporting cycle. Once the candidate or authorized committee has met all obligations, the candidate or authorized committee will be removed from this list.
A candidate or candidate's committee may have filed by the deadline, and thus be in compliance and not on this list, even though the report may not yet be posted to the campaign finance website.
The list of candidates and candidates authorized committees which failed to meet the reporting deadline is available by visiting the Department of State webpage, www.dos.state.pa.us., then clicking on "Campaign Finance Deadline Missed" under Hot Topics.The Department of State receives and files campaign finance reports for state legislative and statewide candidates. The department levies fines for late campaign finance reports. However, other enforcement of campaign finance law violations is handled by the state attorney general's office. Media contact: Ron Ruman, 717-783-1621 SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of State
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV