Frost & Sullivan: Favorable Business Climate Offers Opportunities For Contact Center Outsourcing In Colombia And Peru
"Nevertheless, the market continues to rely on traditional interactions, with back-office interactions projected to grow higher than inbound and outbound ones," noted Ramirez. "There is also an increasing need to move away from basic processes and provide value-added contact center services."
With Spanish companies that send offshore services hit by double taxation costs in Peru, deals from Latin America and America are expected to increase.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Analysis of the Colombian and Peruvian Contact Center Outsourcing Services Markets is part of the Contact Centers & CRM Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: Argentinean and Chilean Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market, CRM BPO and Contact Center Outsourcing Services Market in Brazil, Latin American Contact Center Applications Markets, Mexico, Central America and Caribbean Contact Center Outsourcing Markets. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV