Another under-$10 stock that looks ready to trigger a major breakout trade is Life Partners (LPHI), which is a specialty financial services company and the parent company of Life Partners. This stock is off to a hot start so far in 2013, with shares up sharply by 15.9%.
If you take a look at the chart for Life Partners, you'll notice that this stock has been trending in a consolidation pattern for the last two months, with shares moving between $2.60 on the downside and $3.16 on the upside. This tight consolidation pattern has formed a massive base for shares of LPHI, and the stock is just now starting to move within range of triggering a major breakout trade above the upper-end of its recent range.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV