Fox News Channel (FNC) will present live coverage of the State of the Union address and the Republican response from Washington D.C. on Tuesday, February 12 th , beginning at 8:55PM/ET. Special Report’s Bret Baier will anchor the special coverage with contributions from a rotating team of commentators including: political analyst Juan Williams and FNC contributors Charles Krauthammer and Nina Easton. Additionally, chief White House correspondent Ed Henry and chief congressional correspondent Mike Emanuel will provide live reports from the White House and Capitol Hill, respectively.
On the FOX Broadcasting Company, FNC’s Shepard Smith will anchor separate live coverage beginning at 9:00PM/ET. FOX News Sunday host Chris Wallace will join Smith to provide analysis of the address and the Republican response.
FNC’s special programming will include:
- 8:00-8:55PM/ET – The O’Reilly Factor
- 8:55-10:40PM/ET – State of the Union Address, the Republican Response and post-address analysis anchored by Bret Baier live from Washington. (live)
- 10:40-11:00PM/ET – On The Record with Greta Van Susteren (live)
- 11:00PM-12:00AM/ET – Hannity (live)
Foxnews.com will feature a live webcast from its New York headquarters starting at 8:50PM/ET. Anchored by FNC’s Harris Faulkner, the program will also include guest experts and political insiders. Additionally, there will be multiple live video streams and photo galleries from the event, which viewers can access via: http://www.foxnews.com/sotu.FOX News Radio (FNR) will offer coverage beginning at 9PM/ET, anchored by FNR’s senior national correspondent Rich Johnson along with political analyst Jeff Birnbaum and White House correspondent Mike Majchrowitz. Listeners can log on at: www.foxnewsradio.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV