ATLANTA, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For the seventh consecutive year, Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the leading analytic data solutions company, is recognized as a top 10 Best in Class company in Demand Data Analytics and in Business Intelligence by Consumer Goods Technology magazine. The rankings as a top provider consider technical excellence and customer satisfaction and are based on customer experience as reported by consumer goods executives. The "Annual Consumer Goods Technology Readers' Choice" awards were announced in late January.
"Consumer, shopper and marketplace trends point to a future where the most successful consumer products companies will be those who possess strong, personal and direct ties to consumers," Teradata Global Industry Marketing and Solutions for Manufacturing Vice President, Keith Henry, said. "Companies are coming to Teradata for demand data analytics and business intelligence to set themselves apart from competitors by developing consumer insights."
About Teradata Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) is the world's leading analytic data solutions company, focused on integrated data warehousing , big data analytics , and business applications. Teradata's innovative products and services deliver data integration and business insight to empower organizations to make the best decisions possible and achieve competitive advantage. Visit teradata.com for details.Get to know Teradata:Twitter: https://twitter.com/teradatanews Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Teradata YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/teradata LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/teradata/products Teradata is a trademark or registered trademark of Teradata Corporation in the United States and other countries. SOURCE Teradata Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV