ROCKFORD, Mich., Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Directors of Wolverine Worldwide (NYSE: WWW) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on May 1, 2013 to stockholders of record on April 1, 2013. The dividend is equal to the last quarterly dividend and reflects an indicated annual dividend of $0.48 per share.
With a commitment to service and product excellence, Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is one of the world's leading marketers of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport, athletic, children's and uniform footwear and apparel. The Company's portfolio of highly recognized brands includes: Merrell ®, Sperry Top-Sider ®, Hush Puppies ®, Saucony ®, Wolverine ®, Keds ®, Stride Rite ®, Sebago ®, Cushe ®, Chaco ®, Bates ®, HYTEST ®, and Soft Style ®. The Company also is the global footwear licensee of popular brands including Cat ®, Harley-Davidson ® and Patagonia ®. The Company's products are carried by leading retailers in the U.S. and globally in approximately 200 countries and territories. For additional information, please visit our website, www.wolverineworldwide.com.
SOURCE Wolverine Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV