MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) will hold its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings conference call and audio Webcast on Thursday, February 14, 2013, from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. (ET). This will follow MetLife’s issuance of its fourth quarter and full year earnings press release on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, after the market closes. The press release will also be available on the MetLife Investor Relations Web page at www.metlife.com.
The conference call will be available live via telephone and the Internet. To listen over the telephone, dial (800) 230-1074 (U.S.) or (612) 288-0337 (outside the U.S.). To listen to the conference call over the Internet, visit www.metlife.com (through a link on the Investor Relations page). Those who want to listen to the call on the telephone or via the Internet should dial in or go to the Web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, and/or download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone and the Internet beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, February 14, 2013, until Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). To listen to a replay of the conference call over the telephone, dial (320) 365-3844. The access code for the replay is 277722. To access the replay of the conference call over the Internet, visit the above-mentioned Web site.
MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and
employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its
subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in
the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle
East. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV