Lone Oak Fund Has 60% Growth In 2012
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lone Oak Fund gradually grows 60% in fundings in 2012. "We see continued growth in 2013 due to the improving California economy."
Lone Oak Fund, LLC 11611 San Vicente Blvd., St. 640, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Lone Oak Fund, LLC is licensed as a California Finance Lender under Dept. of Corporations license 603B623.
SOURCE Lone Oak Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV