- The Digital Experience, the backbone of the program, offers self-paced, individualized and scaffolded online lessons with activities for instruction, practice, assessment, remediation and review. The Lexile Framework guides the entire process, allowing SRA FLEX to pair each student with reading materials that match his or her reading ability perfectly, and to ensure that students are challenged in the most constructive way. In addition, the system's adaptive features enable SRA FLEX to slow down when students are struggling and accelerate when they have demonstrated mastery.
- The Print Experience offers teacher-led, small-group lessons focused on explicit reading instruction that engages students to develop comprehension, allowing at-risk students the opportunity to rise up to and interact with on-grade level texts, rather than drop down to lower level texts.
- The Project Experience uses whole-group instruction, small-group collaboration and independent writing projects to encourage students to make cross-curricular connections and ultimately support critical thinking, one of the most important pillars of the Common Core. Collectively, the program's three experiences are designed to continually motivate students with flexibility and a highly engaging user-friendly design.
McGraw-Hill Education Launches SRA FLEX Literacy™ To Help Struggling Students Meet The Common Core State Standards In English Language Arts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.