The price of a fund's units may be influenced by factors such as the short-term supply and demand for commodity futures and the short-term supply and demand for these units. This may cause the units to trade at a price that is above or below these funds NAV per unit. Accordingly, daily changes in the price of units may substantially vary from the daily changes in the value of the benchmark futures contract. If this variation occurs, then you may not be able to effectively use these funds as a way to indirectly invest in changes in the price of commodities.
For further discussion of these and additional risks associated with an investment in any of these units, see the prospectus that has preceded or accompanied this announcement, downloaded at http://www.unitedstatescommodityfunds.com.
Not FDIC insured, may lose value, no bank guarantee.
An investment in any of these funds is not suitable for all investors. Commodity trading is highly speculative and these funds are not suitable for all investors. These funds are likely to be volatile and could suffer from periods of prolonged decline in value.Units are not individually redeemable and the owners of Units may purchase or redeem Units from a Fund in Creation/Redemption Units only. Schwab ETF OneSource is a trademark of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Used with permission. USO 000715 exp. April 30, 2013 SOURCE United States Commodity Funds LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV