DENVER, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. will host The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 (TOSC 11) from February 19-21, 2013, at the Omni San Francisco Hotel. Institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, and find the work-in-progress presenter schedule at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com.
EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 is a well-attended major investment forum featuring 33 presenting issuer companies with an average enterprise value of $6.9 billion.
In addition to issuer company presentations, attendees will also receive:
- Presentations from five energy research analysts;
- An unconventional school from Netherland, Sewell & Associates;
- Topics concerning IDC tax accounting, federal legislative updates, and reserve redeterminations, and;
- A view from Washington on fracing and LNG.
EnerCom's TOSC 11 Investment Conference Forum:
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live and global investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- One-on-one meeting requests are now being collected from institutional investors and research analysts. Please contact EnerCom with your requests.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC2013.
- Companies will be actively working to expand crude oil and liquids production to generate acceptable returns on invested capital amidst the global commodity price outlook for 2013. Against an uncertain backdrop of commodity price realizations, regulatory and tax issues, and global and domestic demand, we believe the majority share of oil and gas companies will keep spending within 2013 cash flows. You can find a commodity price chart here.
- We typically find TOSC 11 presenters addressing growth and expansion goals despite the market's outlook on commodity prices. Investors attending TOSC have certainly benefited from their participation. Since the Conference's founding in 2003, the collected group of presenting companies have generated a return of more than 290%, which compares favorably to the OSX Index and associated commodity prices. It's the people that are drilling and producing the oil and gas assets from which investors benefit. A TOSC Index performance chart can be found here.
- Marshall Adkins, Director of Energy Research – Raymond James and Associates. Marshall will present his views on the forward curves of natural gas and crude oil prices, as well as his views on mission-critical segments in the global energy industry.
- Tom Petrie, Chairman – Petrie Partners. Tom will present his perspective on the changing global and geo-political landscape and the challenges facing company managements and politicians as they navigate a highly complex and volatile world.
- David Havens, Managing Director – CLSA Securities USA. David will disaggregate layers of an authority for expenditure (AFE) in an oil and gas well from budgetary commitments to completion/abandonment. He will compare and contrast AFEs in some of North America's most popular plays.
- James Constas, Director – EnerCom, Inc. James will present important E&P valuation methodologies and a near-term look at natural gas prices.
- Mike Smolinski, President – Energy Directions. Mike will present his outlook on how macro influences will affect crude oil prices over the short- and long-term.
- Jason Wangler, SVP of Equity Research – Wunderlich Securities. Jason will present his thoughts on 2013 oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids pricing both domestically and internationally. He will explore how his pricing estimates could affect companies in the short-term.
- Amy Emmert, Senior Policy Advisor – The American Petroleum Institute (API). Amy will present general issues surrounding shale gas production, greenhouse gas emissions from unconventional wells, and water issues related to upstream industry operations.
- Duane Snyder, Tax Partner – Hein & Associates LLP. Duane will provide an overview on the latest tax updates affecting oil and gas companies. Discussion topics of the presentation will include a federal legislative update, reserve redeterminations, IRS topics, and intangible drilling costs (IDC).
- Scott Rees, Chairman - Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI). Scott will present an abbreviated version of their highly regarded Oil & Gas Property Evaluation Seminar for non-technical financial professionals whose work relates to the petroleum industry. Topics of the presentation will include recovery factors and rates, hydrocarbons in place, and unconventional oil and gas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV