- 79 percent believe public lands support their economy and enhance their overall quality of life.
- 74 percent believe our national parks, forests, monuments, and wildlife areas help attract high quality employers and good jobs to their state.
- 71 percent believe selling off public lands to corporations for development will hurt their economy and quality of life.
- 52 percent perceive public lands to be a job creator in their state.
New Survey: Westerners Link Public Lands To Economic Prosperity, Quality Of Life
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.