- Catherine Bateman, FCA is a senior partner at Deloitte and has served as Vice Chair and member of the Board of Directors of the firm. She has over 30 years of experience in public company accounting, audit and advisory services. Her term is effective March 31, 2013.
- Deborah Leckman, MBA, CFA is a senior investment executive with over 30 years of experience in the pension fund and retail wealth industries, including over 20 years as a portfolio manager. Her term is effective February 1, 2013.
- Alan Lenczner, Q.C. is a founding member of Toronto law firm Lenczner Slaght. He has over 40 years of experience in civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial litigation, class action cases, professional liability and securities litigation. His term is effective February 1, 2013.
- AnneMarie Ryan, MBA brings over 35 years of experience in the capital markets as a senior executive in the areas of strategic planning, market structure, trading technology and transaction processing. Her term is effective February 1, 2013.
OSC Announces Commissioner Appointments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.