The 2014 370Z NISMO, which goes on sale this summer, features a number of exterior and interior enhancements that follow the global NISMO red-accented design theme. It is powered by an advanced 350-horsepower 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine.
Completing Nissan's performance lineup in Chicago is the new Nissan GT-R Track Edition, the third and most exclusive model in the 2014 GT-R lineup with just 150 units to be offered for sale in the U.S. Designed to take Nissan's legendary 545-horsepower street supercar even closer to a pure motorsports competition machine, it features a firmer suspension, special brake cooling guides, front spoiler with carbon fiber air ducts and a lightweight quilted cloth mat where the rear seats usually reside. It is set to go on sale at select GT-R certified Nissan dealerships nationwide beginning in May 2013.
Also announced is an extension of the popular Nissan "Project 370Z," a group-sourced custom-built version of Nissan's popular sports car. Introduced at the Chicago show in 2012, the project's goal was to utilize the passion and knowledge of Nissan Z fans online to help direct the creation of a unique, one-off Nissan 370Z utilizing readily available aftermarket parts and accessories. Fans voted on potential modifications and followed along with the project's progress online. Now, a 500-horsepower 370Z has emerged, and in phase two, social media followers will select a privately owned Nissan Z to compete against Project 370Z in a showdown at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in mid-March in conjunction with Motor Trend magazine. Details are available at https://www.facebook.com/NissanPerformance.
In addition to the array of performance vehicles revealed at the show, the all-new 2013 Nissan NV200 cargo van brings a new level of affordability and low cost of ownership to fleet and small business owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV