CHICAGO, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Performance is the theme at Nissan's display for the 2013 Chicago Auto Show. NISMO, Nissan's performance arm, will be center stage with the U.S. debuts of the new 2013 JUKE NISMO – the complete performance makeover of the popular JUKE crossover – and the 2014 370Z NISMO. The two NISMO models are part of an expansion of the NISMO brand worldwide.
Also making its first U.S. appearance is an even higher-performance version of the 2014 Nissan GT-R, the limited-production GT-R Track Edition.
The new performance vehicles share the spotlight with the production debut of the all-new 2013 Nissan NV200 cargo van, the third entry in Nissan's Commercial Vehicle line-up."NISMO brings a new level of performance to the Nissan brand, reinforced by its heritage as the racing heartbeat of the company," said Simon Sproule, Nissan's Corporate Vice President, Global Marketing Communications. "With the global expansion of NISMO-branded products like the new JUKE NISMO and 370Z NISMO, we want to make NISMO the most recognized and respected performance brand from Japan." NISMO vehicles are designed to be the most forward-looking expression of Nissan, offering cutting-edge performance, technology and aerodynamics, and the new JUKE NISMO is set to go on sale at Nissan dealers nationwide beginning in March 2013. It is offered in all-wheel drive and front-wheel drive models in three exterior colors – white, black and silver. The JUKE NISMO model features nearly 100 individual revised components, including a NISMO-tuned 197-horsepower 1.6-liter DIG turbo engine, NISMO-tuned suspension, bold aerodynamic styling with a 37 percent improvement in downforce (versus non-NISMO models), NISMO interior with deeply bolstered front seats and red accents and lightweight 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV