Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
He was responding on "Mad Money" to news that billionaire investor David Einhorn has brought a lawsuit against the company, demanding it return more cash to its shareholders.
Cramer said Apple, a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
What About Europe?Is it time to start worrying about Europe again? Cramer told viewers that after comments made by European leaders today, it's definitely time to put Europe back on the map of potential worries. Cramer said he's not advocating investors panic or start selling any U.S. stocks because of Europe, But with European leaders refusing to cut interest rates, something that's sorely needed, it's time for a wake-up call. We may not be out of the woods yet and we shouldn't be complacent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV