The January 30 “ Water Quality & Water Reclamation” online trade show and event hosted by IHS GlobalSpec drew more than 1,300 participants, with 81 percent of attendees reporting they are decision makers within their organizations. The free online event is now available on demand to give engineers and industrial professionals easy access to educational presentations and industry-leading supplier resources from the live-day event.
IHS GlobalSpec’s “Water Quality & Water Reclamation” online event provided opportunities to learn about the latest technologies and solutions from leading suppliers to the water and wastewater industry and participate in educational sessions offering expertise on innovations and trends across key technology areas including resource management, treatment, supply and distribution. Attendees were able to find out what's driving change in today's water and wastewater industry and, at the same time, discover solutions that will help their facilities reduce costs, improve customer service and increase profitability.
Industrial professionals took advantage of these learning and networking opportunities from the convenience of their desktops, without having to budget for travel expenses or lose time away from the office.
“As happens at all of our online events, participants in the recent Water Quality & Water Reclamation event discovered the latest trends, technologies and innovations across key areas in their industry,” said Donna Lewis, director of e-publishing and e-events for IHS GlobalSpec. “Once again exhibitors were able to showcase their products and services to a captivated and engaged audience. We look forward to hosting another outstanding Water Quality & Water Reclamation online event next year.”Speakers and topics at the event included:
- Go Lean with Better Data ManagementWater and wastewater utilities are implementing lean principles to improve organizational performance and achieve 100 percent regulatory compliance. Learn how you can leverage data management tools to help create a lean operations culture. Presented by Chuck Scholpp, director, Integrated Information Management, Hach Company
- Energy Auditing, Benchmarking, and Modeling at WWTPsA typical wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) can lower its energy cost between 15% and 30% by simply conducting and applying recommendations from an energy audit. This presentation showed how to benchmark and model your WWTP to determine if it has good energy savings potential. Presented by Justin Rundle, energy engineer, Honeywell
- Engaging the Consumer in Real-time ConservationAddressing the global water crisis requires a fundamental change in the way we manage our water. The water utility of the 21st century must engage the consumer in active conservation by increasing the availability of information and by providing direct financial incentives for conservation. Presented by Trevor Hill, president & CEO, Global Water
- Treatment Systems for Onsite Residential and Commercial Water ReuseNSF International has developed a new standard for the treatment and reuse of both gray water and combined wastewater sources. Attendees of this presentation learned details of ANSI/NSF 350, understood why it was developed, and discovered how it differentiates between residential and commercial water reuse. In addition, the presentation described a Membrane Biological Reactor (MBR) that meets all requirements of the new standard. Presented by James A. Bell, executive vice-president, Bio-Microbics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV