- Go Lean with Better Data ManagementWater and wastewater utilities are implementing lean principles to improve organizational performance and achieve 100 percent regulatory compliance. Learn how you can leverage data management tools to help create a lean operations culture. Presented by Chuck Scholpp, director, Integrated Information Management, Hach Company
- Energy Auditing, Benchmarking, and Modeling at WWTPsA typical wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) can lower its energy cost between 15% and 30% by simply conducting and applying recommendations from an energy audit. This presentation showed how to benchmark and model your WWTP to determine if it has good energy savings potential. Presented by Justin Rundle, energy engineer, Honeywell
- Engaging the Consumer in Real-time ConservationAddressing the global water crisis requires a fundamental change in the way we manage our water. The water utility of the 21st century must engage the consumer in active conservation by increasing the availability of information and by providing direct financial incentives for conservation. Presented by Trevor Hill, president & CEO, Global Water
- Treatment Systems for Onsite Residential and Commercial Water ReuseNSF International has developed a new standard for the treatment and reuse of both gray water and combined wastewater sources. Attendees of this presentation learned details of ANSI/NSF 350, understood why it was developed, and discovered how it differentiates between residential and commercial water reuse. In addition, the presentation described a Membrane Biological Reactor (MBR) that meets all requirements of the new standard. Presented by James A. Bell, executive vice-president, Bio-Microbics, Inc.
IHS GlobalSpec Water Quality & Water Reclamation Online Event Draws More Than 1,300 Attendees
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.