Just a month in, and 2013 has already been a good year for Google (GOOG). Despite a temporary pre-earnings sell-off, shares of the search giant have rallied close to 9% so far this year. And now, it looks like this stock could have further to run this year.
The price action in Google doesn't get much simpler. Google is currently bumping its head up against new highs, testing the same $770 level that shoved shares considerably lower back in October. Investors should be watching for a breakout above that price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV