HOUSTON, Feb.7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PetroLogistics LP (NYSE: PDH) (the "Partnership") today announced a revision of its fourth quarter record and distribution payment dates. The fourth quarter 2012 distribution of 28 cents per common unit will be paid on February 26, 2013, to unitholders of record on February 19, 2013.
About PetroLogistics LP
PetroLogistics LP is a limited partnership, which owns and operates the only U.S. propane dehydrogenation facility producing propylene from propane. The Partnership's headquarters and operations are located in Houston, Texas.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or (855) 840-7140.SOURCE PetroLogistics LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV