CALGARY, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX, NYSE: CVE) will release its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results on Thursday, February 14, 2013. The news release will provide consolidated fourth quarter and year-end 2012 operating and financial information. Financial statements will be available on the company's website, www.cenovus.com.
A conference call and webcast to discuss the results will be held for the investment community at 9 a.m. MT ( 11 a.m. ET). To participate, please dial 888-231-8191 (toll-free in North America) or 647-427-7450 approximately 10 minutes prior to the conference call. An archived recording of the call will be available from approximately 12 p.m. MT on February 14 until midnight February 21, 2013 by dialing 855-859-2056 or 416-849-0833 and entering password 87391969.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available via Cenovus's website, www.cenovus.com or via the following URL: http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=563630&s=1&k=0829AA40B9677DF67B07DDCCCB23C7D4
Cenovus Energy Inc. Cenovus Energy Inc. is a Canadian, integrated oil company. It is committed to applying fresh, progressive thinking to safely and responsibly unlock energy resources the world needs. Operations include oil sands projects in northern Alberta, which use specialized methods to drill and pump the oil to the surface. The company also has established natural gas and oil production in Alberta and Saskatchewan and 50% ownership in two U.S. refineries. Cenovus shares trade under the symbol CVE, and are listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. Its enterprise value is approximately $30 billion. For more information, visit www.cenovus.com.Find Cenovus on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube. SOURCE Cenovus Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV