DETROIT, Feb. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, will host a healthcare webinar detailing how providers and payers can connect and collaborate across multiple systems to reduce costs, deliver accountable care, comply with increasing government regulations and earn incentives. The February 12 webinar, titled: " Breaking Through the Barriers: Connecting Providers, Payers & Patients," will address how secure cloud engagement can provide a simple, rapid path to accountable care and HIEs.
The Covisint-sponsored webinar will feature John Stanley, Principal of Impact Advisors, along with Covisint's Chief Medical Information Officer, Dr. John Haughton and the company's Healthcare Product Manager, Dr. Steven Pap.
"To thrive today, healthcare organizations need a strategy to deliver proactive, population-based care--not reactive, episode-based care," said Stanley. "This means forging non-traditional partnerships between providers, payers and patients while capturing and using health information to improve care quality and efficiency. It also means engaging patients more effectively in helping them manage their own health."Webinar attendees can learn about:
- current solution buckets and HIT acquisition strategies, including accountable care, HIE, and decision support;
- how to efficiently deliver robust comparative benchmarks and prioritize care management strategies; and,
- how Covisint's new solution, Covisint Healthcare, helps provider and payers to build or connect to existing communities through leading integration, data management, reporting and analytics technologies in the cloud.
|What:||Breaking Through the Barriers: Connecting Providers, Payers and Patients|
|Who should attend:||Healthcare provider and payer professionals driving innovation into their organizations,|
|including CMIOs, CMOs, VPs of technology or Security and others interested in improving|
|secure healthcare collaboration in the cloud|
|When:||2 p.m. Eastern, Tuesday, February 12, 2013|
|How to register:||http://bit.ly/11UYUUj|
CONTACT: Media Contact Doug Anter, Public Relations Manager, Covisint firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-227-0127 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV